26 Sept 2017

Canvas in two part

Today , I will be showing you a gift that I received few months before.
It's a two part canvas that Fanfan made for me.
The colors she used in the canvas matched with those in my living room.
This week I finally found the perfect place to put them. With this done, I think my moving in is complete!!!
Let's admire them !

Aujourd'hui , je vais vous montrer un cadeau que j'ai reçu il y'a déjà quelques mois. 
C'est un tableau en deux parties que Fanfan m'a fait.
Les couleurs qu'elle a utilisé sont en harmonie avec celle de mon séjour. 
Cette semaine, j'ai finalement trouvé une place adéquate pour les installer. 
Voilà qui termine bien mon démégament.
Maintenant admirons les !





And more closely
Et de plus près 





Again a big thank you Fanfan , I love them !

Encore une fois , merci Fanfan je les aime beaucoup !

That's it for today !
C'est tout pour aujourd'hui !

Thank you for stopping by. 
See you soon !
Merci de votre visite.
À bientôt !



4 comments:

  1. bravo ! j'adore tes créas
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup, c'est super beau ! Bravo Fanfan !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Félicitations à Fanfan! Tu es gâtée!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J adore les couleurs et les textures en volume. Très beaux tableaux !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

After and now / après et maintenant (1)

 I've decided to combine the article from the end of 2023 in exchange for the on the "Le potager créatif" forum and the one fo...