9 Nov 2016

Mini album vintage


I made this mini album as a gift for a good friend who loves vintage papers and hot ballons. It is very simple to make, I use this tutorial:quick wallet mini album LINK
This youtuber ( my sisters scrapper) has a lot of interesting tutorials, so be sure to check out her channel.

Let's now see what my album looks like



















I used: 
for the cover : modeling paste and mini stencil Honey comb ( T.Holtz # THMS005) , chipboard gears , film strip ribbon ( idea-ology T.Holtz)  , ink Valnut stain  Distress ink ( T.Holtz )
papers :  Prima "cartographer "and wood embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by !
See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...