18 May 2016

PLP spring

Today, I am showing you another PLP (Pocket Letters Pals) that I made recently.
 Here's my outlook on spring!
 A lot of colors and flowers !!!
Aujourd'hui , je vous montre un autre PLP que j'ai fait récement .
Voici mon idée du printemps !
Beaucoup de couleurs et de fleurs !!!




Let's have a closer look at each card  :
Voyons de  plus près chaque carte:









 




 What have I used ?
 Qu'est ce que j'ai utilisé ?

Tissu paper (T.Holtz idea-logie) + paints+ sewing machine in black + rounds flowers ( Roben Marie smith : link ) + brads( Bo Bunny )+ rub-ons for the buttons ( Royal brush Link ) and black flowers (Christy Tomlinson Link  )

I hope you like it as I had fun doing it !!!
J'espère que cela vous plaira autant que sa création pour moi ! 

Have a good day.
See you soon.
Bonne journée et à bientôt !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...