18 Oct 2015

Two pages

Again some pages of the art journal ( Here , Here other pages )

 

This one has a canvas background. I painted it with different colors of acrylic paints and wrote the lyrics of a Beth Ditto around like a frame.



This is the vis-à-vis page of the other with all the colours. I just used drawing gum to draw the circles and the tittle. I then covered everything with black gesso and afterwards removed the drawing gum. I loved the technique, it is very easy and versatile.

That's it for today.
Come again for the last page and the cover of this art journal.
See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...