8 Sept 2015

Cards butterfly (7)

Today I will be showing you the last of the butterfly frame cards!
  1.  




I put some different papers on the card + white gesso + spray ink ( Tattered Angels : aquamarine/ Dylusion, Ranger: Vibrant turquoise)



         2.



Again a stencil made with hot glue, spray ink ( Dylusions , Ranger: After midnight and Polished jade) , acrylic stamp (Prima: tea on the desk for collect moments/ Hero arts for the rounds)with black ink ( Versafine) and top of the bottle cap with Chinese ink black (small rounds clear ) .


       3.



I embossed all the card with Versamark + embossing powder (Old island stamp co brown ) but before hit gun it I make some rounds with cap of different bottles. After , that I glued some rounds that I covered with embossing powder too( Wow!: primary bark)

That's the end of this project.
I hope you liked it.
My friend loved her gift so I was very glad !!!
See you for another project soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...