19 Apr 2015

Strange book

A challenge on the forum "le potager creatif " with a tutorial Fanny gave me the opportunity to make this little tag/book.
At first ,the tags are coloring with ink in sprays :


Afterwards, I glue some pieces of different papers ( newspaper,pages of books) and of course I use my stamps to tell a "story"on the tags. At the end , I bound the tags together with Bin-It-All (Zutter)  and folded the tags.



added small things like cheese cloth with ink and wish bone



















That's all for today,
Thanks for stopping by !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

After and now / après et maintenant (1)

 I've decided to combine the article from the end of 2023 in exchange for the on the "Le potager créatif" forum and the one fo...