18 Mar 2015

Love art

Hi,

Today I present not one but two canvases ! At the end of the article, I have a little surprise. But first,
On the canvas , I worked with acrylic colors and a light touch of modeling paste in silver , and also some geometric design in silver too. The tittle is stamped with Archival black ink. 




The two canvases are joined together with two pieces of silver ribbon, a bit like a book.





I decorated the back of the canvases in different themes.
For the back of the left canvas, I covered it with paper that pre-made. It's a page of cardstock green that I covered  with acrylic, ink and stamps with two colors : green and pink. I cut some pieces. Some are glued on the edges of the canvas , the others were used to make a small book.



Inside of the small book , I glued some images of hearts:





For the back of the right canvas, I just glued on the edges some different newspapers ( French, Japanese, English)  and in the middle I put a phrase in French and an embellishment, a wing/heart of iron to complete.






That's all for now !
Thank you for stopping by !
Nathwest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...