14 Mar 2015

Life is

Hi,
 Today is another canvas with two colors only! I made it at a friendly workshop with Lilian. Her place is peaceful and she has a lot a different products that I don't have, specially some colors that usually I don't use !


My background is covered with tissue paper that imitated newspapers and different ink in green and purple . After that I worked with modeling paste and stencils on different places of the canvas. And finally , I stamped in black Archival ink some words and a bird on a piece of resit canvas (Prima) that I colored before with Dylusions ink sprays (ranger).





Thank you for stopping by !
Have a good day !
 See you another time here...
Nathwest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ! Have a good day .

JJJanuary 2024 / Part 2 , partie 2

 This is the second part of my JJJ from 17 to 31 January 2024. Voilà la deuxième partie de mon JJJ du 17 au 31 janvier 2024.       Day seven...